27 June 2010

Upset :(

What does it takes to be happy? I mean true happiness... there are various song, stories, movies and many more that tell us about happiness, the tears and joys of life. I know, I'm still young, that I could not understand it from the prospective of adults.

What can bring us happiness? Is it material, unconditional love, recognition or self worth?

Is happiness worth searching for? After all, one cannot know about happiness until one was able to comprehend sorrow, anguish and dejection.

Well... I'm just a little upset and know I can't even get my thoughts straight. they are jumbled in my head along side from the ideas formed from my college courses: philosophy, social science and psychology. I just want to have answers to my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment