29 October 2012

Unexpected!

I was just surfing the net looking for more information, articles and gossip about the Fifty Shades of Gray movie adaptation from the best selling novel by E.L. James. Hey, better late than never! I came by a youtube video of the interview of Ian Somerhalder by Ryan Seacrest.  For the whole interview, here is the link. I really like for Ian to play the role of Christian Grey, the mercurial leading man of the Fifty Shades Trilogy. 



While searching, my interest in Vampire Dairies was rekindled my interest in Vampire Diaries, a television adaptation of the young adult novel of L.J. Smith, where Ian portrays the role of  Damon Salvatore. I was look at some photos of the cast and the leads: Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder. I encountered the cover photos of Entertainment Weekly starring the lead cast of VD! Aside from the provocative and sensual pose of the cast, which I can honestly is an eye candy, I also manage to see this photo that made me laugh and almost caused me to have an asthma attack! As you see,  Nina Dobrev was removed from the picture and the image resulted to this:









No comments:

Post a Comment